Gio brews the El Paraiso M-03 from Diego Bermudez in Colombia. This particular Castillo varietal went through a thermal shocked washed anaerobic process. This Bermudez signature process brought out a unique coconut note that you don’t usually find in most coffees. This is on top of its pomelo and carmelized sugar taste.
- Tetsu Kasuya V60 with Gio Drip V2.0
- Dose: 14g
- Grind size: Medium-Coarse Grind
- Yield: 240ml
- Temperature: 95 C
- 1st pour: 40ml (bloom for 30secs)
- 2nd pour: 80ml (up to 120ml)
- 3rd pour: 60ml (up to 180ml)
- 4th pour: 60ml (up to 240ml)
- Brew time: 2:15
Always remember, the best coffee is the coffee that suits you. Cheers and keep brewing!
Brew Better explores the world through coffee and tells the story that accompanies each sip. We’ll also be sharing tips, tricks, and our notes - so your cups are always brewed at their best.