The Luna Bermudez Gesha is a Gesha varietal from Deigo Bermudez in Colombia. This coffee underwent a double fermentation thermal shocked process.
A berry party in a cup, its aroma and flavors are reminscent of blueberries, bubblegum, raspberry, and grape juice.
- Kono Dripper with Lilydrip Gio v2.0
- Dose: 12g Grind size: Comandante at 26 clicks
- Yield: 200ml at 115ppm
- Temperature: 94 C
- 1st pour: 30ml (bloom for 30 seconds)
- 2nd pour: 60ml (up to 90ml)
- 3rd pour: 60ml (up to 150ml)
- 4th pour: 50ml (up to 200ml)
- Brew time: 3:30
Always remember, the best coffee is the coffee that suits you. Cheers and keep brewing!
Brew Better explores the world through coffee and tells the story that accompanies each sip. We’ll also be sharing tips, tricks, and our notes - so your cups are always brewed at their best.