Brew Guide: French Press
- Coffee: 20g
- Water: 300ml
- Brewing time: 9 minutes
- Grind your coffee to coarse setting.
- Heat your water up to boil (100°C).
- Preheat your French press by pouring in hot water. Discard rinse water after a few seconds.
- Remove the plunger and put the coffee grounds in.
- Tare your scale, start your timer, and pour water up to 300g.
- Leave the plunger and let your brew sit until 4:00.
- At 4:00, take your spoon and gently stir for 5 times. After stirring, remove the curst (foam) sitting on top of your brew using your spoon.
- Once removed, take your plunger and push it down until the metal filter reaches the top of the coffee. Let it sit for up to 9:00. (Do not fully submerge the plunger)
- At 9:00, leave the plunger in the position it’s in and pour coffee into your favorite mug/cup.
- Breathe in the aroma, and enjoy!