- Coffee: 15g
- Water: 225ml
- Brewing time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Grind your coffee at filter setting (medium-fine).
- Heat your water up to 92°C.
- Place your Origami on top of server and place paper filter into your Origami.
- Rinse your paper filter with hot water so as to remove the paper taste as well as to preheat your server. Remove rinse water after.
- Place your coffee grounds into your Origami and level out the grounds.
- Tare your scale, start your timer, and pour up to 50g in a circular motion ensuring that all your coffee grounds are well saturated for the Bloom.
At 30 seconds, pour another 50g in circular motion. At 1:20 minute, do a 50g center pour; at 1:45 minute, pour the remaining 75g by cleaning up the remaining coffee on the ends and focusing on the center until you reach 225g in total.
- Your brew should end at around 2:30 minutes.
- Remove your dripper, breathe in the aroma, and enjoy!