- Coffee: 16g
- Water: 240ml
- Brewing time: 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Grind your coffee slightly coarser than filter setting (medium).
- Heat your water up to 90°C - 92°C.
- Place your V60 on top of server and place paper filter into your V60.
- Rinse your paper filter with hot water so as to remove the paper taste as well as to preheat your server. Remove rinse water after.
- Place your coffee grounds into your V60 and give it a tap so as to level out the grounds.
- Tare your scale, start your timer, and pour up to 80g in a circular motion ensuring that all your coffee grounds are well saturated for the Bloom.
At 30 seconds, pour another 80g in circular motion. At 1:15-1:20 minute, pour your last 80g by cleaning up the remaining coffee on the ends and focusing on the center until you reach 240g in total.
- Your brew should end at around 2:15-2:30 minutes.
- Remove your dripper, swirl your server, breathe in the aroma, and enjoy!